Sunday, August 10, 2008

A Radiant Personality

Yes, Carol has been told that many times... what a personality you have there girl! So radiant in nature, so out going, and glowing. Well... we never guessed that she would be Radiant after all, but of course we're speaking about Radiation Therapy.
It begins Tuesday and will continue for 35 doses over the next several weeks. I've wondered serveral times if she'll glow, but after many inquires I still get a profound and puzzled "NO"... dang! I kind of figured if she glowed a little, it'd fun since it's summer and she could compete with the Fire Flies, but oh well.
School begins tomorrow so the girls are heading to bed now. Carol has another heart test to measure her output since she is still taking Herceptin. So we've got a few prayer requests: 1) School goes great for both girls, 2) her test is very succesful and her heart output is stable, and 3) her radiation therapy goes very well and she doesn't suffer from much fatigue.
Thanks everyone for the prayers, and hey we got two comments last time ~ WHEW HEW! Most importantly a big thanks to our Father in heaven for seeing her through to this point, and blessing her with His presence through the Holy Spirit. Good night, and be well! - Eric

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would agree - Carol has a great personality and even though I don't know her all that well - whenever I have been around her - she makes me feel like I have known her all my life. Bob and I have been praying for a complete healing and recovery. Our thoughts and prayers are with you, Carol and the girls.

Blessings,
Bonnie