Tuesday, March 25, 2008

At Her Request

My next chemo is this Friday, March 28th. They will be giving me two different drugs that I have not had yet. They said there are many people who have “reactions” to this drug therapy. Since I am having pretty bad reactions (i.e. horrible rash) to the first set of chemo drugs (which is unusual) I am a bit concerned that I might react to this therapy as well. And, since I have already endured one anaphylactic shock in my lifetime, I would rather pass on that opportunity as well!! My mother will be with me this Friday, and I am also worried about how she will handle all this. So, if you could pray that the medicines will do their job, not have reactions, and that my side effects will be minimal.

I so appreciate all the prayers, love and concern you all have had for me and my family during this time. We are so blessed to have wonderful friends who show the love of Christ.

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13

With love, - Carol

No comments: