Friday, February 29, 2008

"C" Day...

A little bit of a tough morning for all of us. Anna had to go to school early this morning, and Carol is really itching a lot. We find small red bumps on her upper torso, and it's really bothering her. Hair loss, red bumps, general fatigue and today is her assigned day for chemo treatment number three!
We hope her blood count is high enough for this third dose of drugs. We also hope the Oncologist will have some advice on the red bumps, and itching. Please pray for for this issues for her, and for a smooth departure on the "Chemo Roller Coaster."
Be well, and I'll post more this weekend once her ride is underway. - Eric

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys!

Thanks for sharing the blogspot with us! I feel behind and am so sorry I haven't been following your "ride" until now. But I am ready to help however I can, and Carol I truly hope you will use my cell phone number (507-2081)and call me with any thing I can do to help. I will check in again Tuesday after school.

We are praying for you! Kent and Sue